Thursday, February 14, 2008

And Another Thing...

Peach at the Peach blog is putting together a book of blog posts to be published through lulu.com and sold in aid of WARCHILD.

If you want to submit something from your blog, go here and follow the instructions. Deadline is the 29th of this month.

I have sent a post about the time I was hauled before the beak for not paying my council tax, which is probably far too frivolous for what Peach has in mind. Also it suggests that I carry a samurai sword about with me, which might not create the right impression.

(For the record, I don't carry a sword, but I do frequently carry a copy of Elle Decoration. This blog isn't a *complete* tissue of lies, you know.)

2 comments:

Valerie said...

I think it's in bad taste to talk about 'tissues' when I am stuck here on the couch with five boxes of Kleenex and the flu. Just saying.

On the other hand, I like the idea of you carrying a Samurai sword around.. it could be a Lego sword, you know. Needn't be steel or anything so unwieldy.

Tim F said...

A sharpened copy of Elle Decoration... death by a thousand wallpapercuts...