Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Poke Me With The Soft Cushions!

I seem to have come over all melancholically Finnish today; fingers barely managing to cling on to the rim (steady...) of the Sarlacc Pit of Despair, etc. So what better way to elevate myself out of the misery than to...purchase a pair of tasty Finnish cushions!


Oo, these are going to look lovely on my tasty cherry-red leather sofa. They haven't arrived yet, but I've already named them Colin and Justin.

And if anyone else happens to be feeling the sort of melancholy that can be alleviated by the sight of lovely cushions, just have a look at this lot.

UPDATE: Must...get...hang...of...posting...photos...

2 comments:

BiScUiTs said...

Fintastic!

patroclus said...

Ooo, just noticed that cushion really matches my blog, too.

I'll stop now, shall I?