Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Fin

And in what is absolutely my final engagement as Finland's Unofficial Ambassador to West London (and hopefully also as tragic Nathan Barley wannabe), I bring you news that Finland's finest export that doesn't begin with M, the mighty Husky Rescue, are playing in my neck of the woods at Bush Hall on the 8th September.

(If it sways anyone's decision to attend, they've got a guitarist who's the spitting image of Johnny Depp - if Johnny Depp had four haircuts and had met with a tragic, freak face-crushing accident, that is.)

3 comments:

James Henry said...

Well if I'm up, that would be very cool. But I probably won't be. But if I am, it would be.

patroclus said...

Woohoo - looks like a Big Night Out in Shepherd's Bush is on the cards. Me four tickets have all been snapped up though, so can I direct interested parties here?

Sri Lanka though, sounds fabulous. Is it work or pleasure?

patroclus said...

Ohh, bad news Pash. Still, Shepherd's Bush...Sri Lanka...Shepherd's Bush...Sri Lanka, hmmm. Somehow I think you're getting the better deal!