Thursday, August 11, 2005

Oh, The Nathanity*

While we're on the subject, I was over in Nathan Barley's neck of the woods today (well, Clerkenwell, but they *did* have Aeron chairs), where my esteemed colleague S. noticed an office with a carpet that was designed to look like distressed concrete. This is the way the dotcom world ends, not with a bang but a shag pile?

In other Barley news, the long-awaited (at least by its paltry 500,000 fans, plus the considerably larger Julian Barratt Appreciation Society) DVD of the woefully under-rated TV series is coming out on September 26th - book your place on my tasty wipe-clean cherry-red leather Klippan now.

And finally...what could be more Nathan than flying to Helsinki on a whim this weekend to see a band called Giant Robot play at the Koneisto festival? Yup, that's right, nothing. I'll be videoing it with my Wasp T12 Speechtool and streaming it here live. Well actually I won't, but you get my drift.

I *am* Nathan Barley and I am proud.

Normal service etc. etc.

* Credos (erm...I think I should stop it now) to NTK for this title.

No comments: