Well, I didn't come back from Wokingham with any blogging inspiration, although I did come back with bleeding feet and a potentially enormous work project (although experience dictates that potentially enormous work projects tend to have a way of dematerialising shortly after coming into being, like fragile soap bubbles of money pricked into non-existence by the capricious fairies of transatlantic office politics).
So while I'm still suffering from blogger's block, here are some things that aren't YouTube videos:
1. A photograph of my lair:
In this photo you may notice some or all of the following:
- A to-do list that is dated 24th December 2007.
- A calendar that is still set to March.
- A to-do pad with nothing written on it.
- A broken pencil.
- A map of the recently redefined Schengen area.
- An image of the Blue Kitten doing an impression of a frozen king prawn.
- Some iPod earphones engaged in a complicated mating dance.
2. A photograph of some cherry blossom in my dad's garden...
...which I rather pretentiously fancy to be the organic cousin of this other photo I took last year of some wrought iron:
3. A rather splendid squelchy acid dance number by a band with the rather splendid name of Holy Fuck, featuring some rather splendid drumming into the bargain:
Holy Fuck - Royal Gregory (m4a)
Right, I'm off back to the chaise longue to wallow in the continued ennui.