Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Waiting For Blogot

If the thought of watching paint dry gets you all out of breath and hot under the collar, you might like to join me in the infinitely more relaxing pastime of Waiting For My Dad To Post Something On His Blog.

Dad - whom some long-term Quinquireme readers may remember under a different name (different from his real name, I mean: I should hope that almost all of you remember him as something other than 'Dad', unless there are things he isn't telling me) - has lured me in with promises that his blog will contain erudite, multilayered pontifications on subjects including, but not limited to, the music of Beethoven and urination, but so far all it comes up with is 'No Posts Match Your Query'.

Anyway, here it is. He's had it for almost a month already, so maybe the act of my unveiling it will actually prompt him to write something.


UPDATE: Heh heh, that seems to have done the trick.

7 comments:

Billy said...

To be fair to him, he has managed to write some books.

Geoff said...

I remember him very well.

Just as I'm getting into classical music, he can be most helpful. I currently have no trouble urinating.

Tim F said...

I can't decide if it's Zen, or broken.

Anonymous said...

awww to be fair, blogging or not, that pic is super cute.

Dave said...

As I have spent the last 24 hours urinating into a large container (and blogging about it) I wait in eager expectation for enlightenment.

Christopher said...

Thanks for the set-up, in every sense.

Those with urinary problems may have to hold on. I have to get Flaming Adèle out of the way first.

But it's good to be back.

Tim F said...

I thought Flaming Adèle *was* a urinary problem.