Which is fine if the question is something like 'Are Ant & Dec a gestalt entity?', or 'Do cats have souls?'. Unfortunately, the questions that I keep getting asked tend to be more along the following lines:
- Why are you leaving your job?
- Why are you moving to Cornwall?
- What are you going to do there?
- How are you going to make a living?
- Why do you keep making cakes?
I'm not sure that 'gaping' is an adequate, adult or mature response to any of these questions, to be frank, so later on I am going to sit down and write a detailed life plan for the next five years in a nice notebook.
Or I might just make another cake.