From left to right:
1. Your correspondent, coyly engrossed in a copy of Tim Cultural Snow's magnum opus, Welcome To The Machine: OK Computer And The Death Of The Classic Album.
2. The lovely James Blue Cat, reading Katy Newton's contribution to Shaggy Blog Stories: A Collection Of Amusing Tales From The UK Blogosphere.
3. Fairy lights (model's own).
4. Some IKEA bedlinen (model's own).
Not shown: A Habitat mug, some Tea Tree Oil Mattifying Moisture Gel*, the Eiffel Tower, Benjamin Franklin inventing the lightning rod, weevils, Superman.
In the foreground: my MASSIVE SCARY HAND.
Bloggers reading books by other bloggers while in bed with other bloggers are so hot right now.
* Whose name suggests that it exists in several physical states simultaneously, thus contradicting all known laws of physics and making it a possible contender for the 'philosopher's stone' long sought by medieval alchemists. If only they'd thought to look in the Body Shop, eh?
Tags: shaggy blog stories | radiohead