Despite my best efforts, nothing in the least bit interesting has happened* in the last few days, so I find myself at a loss for something to blog about.
I think I can get away with this once a year, and last year your suggestions kept me going for just about the whole of March. So I think it's time once more to ask you lovely people: what should I blog about next?
* To give you an idea, highlights of the past week include:
1. Slight mauling at hands (or rather, teeth) of large Rottweiler.
2. Re-installed last.fm.
3. Ate trifle for first time since 1982.
4. While strolling among the vines, acted out scene from World of Warcraft, which resulted in second slight mauling, this time by an Alsatian.
5. Got rash on face, not sure how. Possibly transferred by Rottweiler or Alsatian during episode of slight mauling.
6. Wrote a shopping list, went to supermarket. Omitted to take list out of back pocket during shopping trip. As a result, failed to purchase Twinings Earl Grey tea bags.
7. Drank a lot of Liptons Russian Earl Grey, which is horrid.
So as you can see, I need help.
UPDATE: Although I *did* listen to Loganoc's Saturday afternoon radio show, 'Twee as Fork', which was ace, as she played a nice song by Elliott Smith and that CSS song that I like.