Thursday, May 19, 2005

Are You Looking At Me?

Tonight H (the self-styled Jordan of the technology industry) and I (the self-styled Nick Cave of the technology industry) are off to some swanky IBM do at the Savoy, where H intends to schmooze men in suits with golf clubs, and I intend to start a fight. I don't know yet with whom, but the tech industry needs shaking up and horrible, awful violence is the only solution I can think of.

The after dinner speaker is well known technology guru Boris Johnson. I'm hoping he can give me some direction on what to put in this Java application server article. That'd be just grand, thanks Boris.

Comedy items spotted this morning on the walk into work: None.

2 comments:

cello said...

Technology expert? You mean he can ride a bike.

patroclus said...

I can't think of anywhere I'd rather be, Pashmina. Except Finl..... no.