(Mr BC maintains the series will be called Bergeracly Fabulous and keeps muttering about format rights.)
2. Jenny Agutter, to whom I once offered a seat on the Truro to Paddington train (she declined).
3. Rosie and the Goldbug, a tip-top indie-pop combo who are responsible for this fabulous slice of early-80s-style electro:
4. Our lovely daughter the Blue Kitten, who is six months old today and has just graduated to apple purée:
6. The Owlman of Mawnan, although he's probably just a big owl.
8. The Frontier Editor's brother
9. Kristin Scott-Thomas
10. Dolly Pentreath, the vaudeville fisherman/woman
11. That's enough people from Cornwall now - Ed.